Friday, November 26, 2010

what to do ??
cant even figure out any good way to solve this kinda prob~
you are still in ur own way ... without caring any of my feelings ( sometimes )
well ,
learnt to be more independence dy ~!
thx for ur great guide anyway !
seems like i totally wont have any idea on when ur mood is good and when ur mood bad like hell !
i'll jz be like a fool there beside or behind you jz to make sure that this is not my fault but you jz ignored me ~!
what the ... !!
today was totally a bad bad day for me dude !!


AND


this is what called a good relationship of friend huh ??!
anything jz hide from me ~!
treat you like real true friend but what you thought of me is jz duhhhh ~~~
ok fine ..!
maybe this is jz my 想太多 !
whatever then ...~~
used to it with this fav word of you all ...
cum'on ~!
NG CARYN is STUPID !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment