Wednesday, November 10, 2010

finally step into the 8th week of school week ...
which means it jz left 4 weeks to go and will end the 1st sem of my school life ~
and ,
this question has been rotated in my mind since the day you told me that this thinking came in to ur mind before ...
since the day is getting nearer and nearer ,
it makes me more to think bout it .
do you really mean it to end up giving up studying here ?
izzit this really will be your last decision when it comes towards the end of sem ?
no other choices that you can make ?

sometimes , i really do try my best not to think bout it but this thinking really comes into my mind whenever i thought of the end of sem is jz around the corner ...
cause of lacking of braveness in me makes me not dare to ask whether this still comes into ur mind ?
i even not dare to mention any words that will make you think of withdraw your study here in front of you ...
how stupid i am huh ?
hahax ! silly !!
i jz making myself a fool and not to face the truth !

cum'on Caryn ....! don't be such a fool ~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment