Thursday, December 9, 2010

jz finish skype with my daddy , mommy , grandpa , grandma , shop workers ...etc.
so fun ~!
talk non-stop !!
*you know larh my style ... talk jiu non stop ! wakaka ~!
but really fun ...
Angera even perfrom a song for my daddy through skype !
wow !!
enjoy ~~
my daddy sambil sambil urut kaki and enjoy the performance i think ~!
my grandpa cry non-stop ~~
hahax !
pity him neh T.T
most regret thing is ...
i cant chat with my brother `~>.<
he's working at behind the store !!
haiz ~~


btw ,
good news is ...
my daddy a cover of AMC's brand cost RM2400~
a vid. cam cost RM2000++
a phone for my bro ... X5 cost RM 600++ *i think ...
AND ~~
processing to buy a new house !!
hahax !!


most important good news i get is ~
he willing to buy me an IPhone4 without signing the package ~!!
Yuhooo ~~!!
also ,
my mommy let me buy new clothes by bank-in me money ~!
fun sei me ~~!
so so so so so happy ~!!!!!!



I Love you Daddy ~~
I Love you mommy ~~
mwakkkkssss ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment