Wednesday, December 22, 2010




such a tiring , exhausting sickness and suffering days for me ~~
it's kinda happy can earn a lot of money within few days work ~
kinda excited too can earn by myself ~
but
this is damn tired !!
cant hit the target that teacher wish for ...
cant sing very well ...
cant sleep early at night ...
have to walk far far away form the LRT station to the hotel ...
have to rush like hell after school ...
get much pressure cause is my very first time for work ...
cant get to online whenever i want ...
but the good thing is ~
can get quite high payment after this ...
can have a very nice , expensive buffet meals for free every single day of work ...
can make my day more busy and meaningful ...
quite enjoy it and appreciate it but quite tired !
hahax !
( i dunno what am i talking about anyway ~~ )

p.s why am I making myself such a busy girl ??

No comments:

Post a Comment