Monday, July 19, 2010

everything seem not under control for this month ~
at first the plan is to go for a singing comp. at Bukit Mertajam de....
but few weeks ago ... we a get a really shock news from my relatives there ~
!!! both my cousin bro n cousin sis died in an accident at highway near perak thr !!!!
izzit this too suddent ??!! OMG ! last time i meet them is just a month before the car accident !
TOO UNBELIEVABLE !

few days after the funeral ... my grandma sicked ...

and so after that my mom sick again ....

well ~ compare to that .. this sickening news is nothing ~

later on ... another news said that my previous neighbour's grandma passed away cause she fall down ~

after these few accidents ... i realise that human's life really very weak !
with this ... i think the hope to go for the singing comp. bcm low ~~!!!!

haiz.... God ! pray to wish that i can go for that ~* amitofo *

No comments:

Post a Comment