Friday, September 10, 2010

hmmm ~~ gonna leave place i stayed for almost 18 years ~~!
for you , what will be the feeling ?
for me , it's really a new life for me ...
but for sure --it will be a tough life for me !
i had my sweet memories and bitter memories here in AS ...
really left many sweet things here such as my sweet frens ~ family ~
and so so much more to say !
i thought i will be so tough to leave here without any other feeling except EXCITED ~
but after the farewell dinner with all my most close ppl here ...
this feeling comes out straightly from bottom of my heart -- can anot if dont wanna leave here ?
i do really miss everything in AS... really did !
before that when i saw my fren's status in FB ,
she cries everyday after leaving her home sweet home cause missing her family ...
that time i think ~ i wont be like that for sure !
i'm strong and tough !
but now .... i think it's hard for me ~
maybe i'm still new to this environment ?
maybe cause i to lean to my parents ?
maybe i'm been protected by my family since baby ?
maybe maybe maybe ....????
well , i hope i can cope with my life here at KL as soon ~
Ng Caryn ~!
cum'on !!!
smile always ~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment