Wednesday, August 4, 2010

imma missing u ~

i miss my ( wifey )- Amanda and my ( silaiii )- Grace Lai and my ( awek )- Yen and so my ( orangey )- Fyna !
miss them badly lea ~ so so long time didn't meet them ,
didn't chit chat with them ,
didn't bath together ,
didn't sleep together ,
didn't eat together ,
didn't chat everything together before our slip....etc.
too much thing we had done together ....
miss the moment so much !! @@



TOO ! miss my buddy here ... miss my ( ah bi )- Yen Fern , (bro )- Ah Tatt , ( mama )- Ellyn Qi Yan
although we still at AS but less meet .
really less seem they buzy with her study n tuition for their form 6 life ...
think i not willing to bother them lar ~
jia you and good luck to you my dear fren ^^ ( 12 years fren lea since primary ) and so my bro and mama .. hahax !

*paiseh i just mention Mok family here ... for the other family ( H i think ) .. u all too i miss lar ~! hahax !

OSO FOR SURE i miss my gang who ady spread to other places for their coll and U life ~!
miss my ( dear hubby )- Ah Feng at KAmpar now !
miss my ( mom , son , sis and bro ... ) Min Hui , Zhi HAo , Ah Pheng , Kelvin , Xin Wei .. etc ( sorry for some who i didn't mention ur name ... )
hubby .. don't give urself do much pressure ya at there ~ must take good care nei !
don't go bac home along in the middle of night ...
don't do ur group discussion till late in night ...
as I said .. don't walk alone is the most important thing ya cz there got many colour wolf escape from the jail !!
Lastly ... is for a very caring fren for me since she's the one that very special i think ~
she will be the 1st to read my blog everytime i updated it .
will be the one who give me advice at suitable time.
will be the one who call me to cry of joy when her ex-school won in an competition.
will be the one know me when i'm sad , sorrow , helpless....
will be th one to stand by me whenever i need her .
i BET she probably won't let me mention out her name at here ~
well ~ no matter how ... really thanks a lot to have a fren like you ^^
( i think u'll know I'm talking bout u )
Do take care all my dearest frens here and ther and everwhere ~!
really thanks God to let me own such a good day and moment with all of u !
LUV ya' .... muacksss ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment