Saturday, May 8, 2010

good luck ~

Feng , went to kampar dy lea ... mz take good care of urself thr o ~~ dn kena tipu by the ' colour wolf' thr ya ?? miss u so much here !

To all my frens hu r goin to matrix :
congrats n all th best to u all neh ~~! keep in touch n dn 4gt me ya ^^

All form 6 members :
jia you !!! ah bi ( yen fern ) ... i knw u sure tension tis tension tat de ~ dn gv urself so much pressure neh ~ change jor skul n environment oso nt same tcher dn scold tis scold tat nah !! hahax ! support u always geh .. * sobbing * hahx ! most close eh 12 years' fren ... dn 4gt me ya ... muacksss ^^

Ady went jor study at college eh frens ...
best of luck to u all n enjoy the different life thr lar ~ hahax !

dn wanna continue study eh frens > jia you in work too o ~~!!!

haiz ... at last still left me at here nia ... skul nt yet start n so jz helping parents wit thier job ! so boring ... btw ... will start my skul life soon too ! may god bless me to pass my audition ! amitofo ... KL ~ i'm coming soon ! ( someone hu still hutang me a meal at Kim Gary de dn 4gt nah !) hahax ! *jkjk*

No comments:

Post a Comment